Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Terrible teething!

TEETHING. We're going through it right now. Not just one, but two bottom teeth are poppin' up at the same time. While I love my little man dearly, and want to spend as much time as possible, I just want, and need, him to take a nap! But these terrible little teeth are keeping him up, and grumpy. How do mamas help their little ones during this time? I have been occasionally giving him a little baby tylenol and it works sorta, but I don't always want to be giving it to him. Also, he never lets me look at them sadly. I'm always trying to take pictures but fail every time.

(but it still makes for the cutest pictures;))

I guess this will be turning in to an update post because some of the cutest things have been happening this week! 

Yesterday while I was at work, just shortly after I left, my mom had parker jumping in his jumperoo, and I guess he just started to nod of to sleep! He's never done that before, and I'm so sad that I didn't get to see it. 
I can't get over it still. And he is growing so much hair, and its getting wavy. Which I figured since when I was little I had those Shirley temple curls, which I straitened to death when i was about 14. Now my hair is just an awkward puffy wave when not straightened.

Also, he LOVES avocado! Almost as much as he love banana. The saying is "food under one is just for fun", but this little man takes his food very seriously. Now when we are all eating dinner he pretty much yells at me until I grab him something to eat. 

Also, he sat in a swing for the first time, he loved it! I can not wait until he is running around, wanting to go down the swing and have me chase him. Well, maybe I can wait a little bit longer until I'm in better shape. Speaking of getting in better shape, why is it so hard to get back in to the swing of things with working out?! Before getting pregnant I would work out every day, I didn't eat as healthy as I could have but much better than I do now. Once I found out I was pregnant, the thought of working out just flew out the window for some reason. Every now and then I still go on walks, but I wish it were easier to get back in to working out. 

One last note, I need to figure out what I am going to dress parker up as for halloween. Initially I wanted to make him the caterpillar from "A bugs life", but no one has an outfit ready made for that, and I just don't see myself being able to make that,  let alone know where to even start with it. But, its his first halloween, I need to find something because its coming before we know it!

Thankyou for reading, xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment