Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Life update!

So, I guess it has been a few weeks since my last post. I guess I forgot about the world of blogging. So lets have a catch up of all that has happened.

Parker has been eating. A LOT. Yesterday he ate 2 bananas through out the day. And while i really do not recommend, it just sort of happened. (The poop diaper the next day was a little crazy...). He had it as a snack and went through a whole banana, with the occasional little bit that ends up on the floor. Then while we were all eating dinner, parker was in his high chair, and if we're eating, these days he also has to be eating! So he ate another half of a banana and the rest went in the fridge. That night I had work, which is unusual, so parker definitely was not used to it. So during break I called my mom and could hear parker incredibly upset. Now, at that point it was about 8, and he usually gets grump at 7 and falls asleep by 8 so it was unusual for me not to be there for him. My heart broke into little pieces hearing him so sad. So then I just suggested she feed him the second half of the banana. (Which helped a little bit, because he is OBSESSED.)
He also tried strawberry. Not his favorite!

Also, teething has been looking like its been around for the past few weeks, especially lately. And as of today I see a little white poking through, and when he bites my finger i feel a little sharpness! So exciting but so heartbreaking to see my little baby boy in so much pain! Tonight was a tough one getting him to bed, I think its been his roughest teething day, but its so close to poppin out! Also, I could feel a difference while nursing the past couple days, a little bit more painful. Not sure if its the bit of tooth coming out, or if he is eating rougher because of the tooth. I am not sure, but lord knows I am scared of nursing with this tooth in place!

I have also started with some christmas shopping! Babies first christmas and I just want to spoil him so much! I received his first christmas gift in the mail today! I ordered this John Deere sit and ride tractor, too darn cute. And while the picture is a little bit deceiving, because i thought it was going to be a lot bigger than it came in as, Its still too cute! Ill have to buy him some Carhartt to go along. (; Its too crazy to think he is going to be 9 months by christmas time. Its flying by, thats for sure. 
I think I have a few new Ideas for the blog. Maybe a series of posts on my Project life baby album that I have been trying to start for parker. Some DIYS, just recently I bought an old desk from goodwill and fixed it up, it turned out better than I thought! Also I will be doing monthly Parker updates, next one will be his 6 month update! I really would like to dedicate a few nights, when parkers asleep, to writing a post on here. This really is the perfect way to document my memories with parker. Its just it comes in waves of "I really want to write, so I think I will write five posts" and then a few weeks of brain dead. 

Lets hope I keep on going, and that I also survive this first tooth! xoxo, 



No comments:

Post a Comment