Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Megan and Parker

 My name is Megan, I live in a small town in Washington state. I'm a single mother to a 4, almost 5 month old little boy names Parker. He has brought more love and joy in to my life than I ever imagined possible. I am a young mother of only 19, and even though things are different being this young of a mother, i would not change it for the world. I'm excited for him to grow up with a younger mother that can relate, and hopefully feel comfortable talking to. I opened up this blog hoping to share my experiences, log down my journey, and have written down memories of me and my little man. I don't know where this blog will go, if i will stick with it or if it will be successful. But since i feel as though I have plenty to write about, why not share it with the world!.. or the one person that just might stumble across this post. This blog will be my life, my experiences, maybe some DIY, and everything about Parker! I'm still an amateur of course, but everyone starts out somewhere right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment